by Andrew Abba Festus It was late on Friday night. I couldn’t really be bothered socializing The energy wasn’t there, but I did it anyway. Last time I went to this social event I hated it. It was full of pretentious ex-Harvard / Stanford snobs that loved to compare whose daddy had a better car. Inside, I was shaking my head the whole time. This time, though, it was different. This time I met game changers who were doing seriously cool sh”t – cool because they were solving real problems. One thing I find hard to deal with is shallow conversations. There’s nothing better than going all in and going in deep. Ok, don’t look at me like that. If you want to socialize like a pro you’ve got to make an effort and think about what you’re doing. Here are a few hints to get you on the right path: 1 . Don’t be scared to ask for a phone number Never leave a place where you have connected with some interesting people you like, without doing this step: ask for a phone number....
Comments
Post a Comment